Welcome to Skytrek Tandem Hang Gliding & Paragliding based in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Tandem hang gliding or paragliding is one of the best adventure activities you can experience while visiting Queenstown.
We provide flights from Coronet Peak located just 20 minutes drive from the centre of town.
Let the SkyTrek courtesy shuttle pick you up from town or your accomodation and drive you safely up to one of our many launch areas ranging from 3800 feet (1143 m) to 5500 feet (1676 m) high.
Our friendly tandem professional pilots are highly experienced with safety being of the highest priority.
Your professional pilot will gently guide you through the steps required to become airborn with us.
Six reasons why you should book with us:
- Flown over 60,000 customers
- Established since 1992
- We fly all year round, both hang gliding & paragliding
- Co-owner and pilot Ian Clark 2011 NZ Hang Gliding National Champion
- Co-owner and pilot Shai Lanuel most experienced paragliding instructor in New Zealand
- CAA Approved Adventure Aviation Operator since 2012
Co-owner/Operator Ian Clark flying with his six year old son, Julian Clark, Dec 2008, from Coronet Peak
“When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk with your eyes turned skyward, for there you will always long to return.” Leonardo Da Vinci
Skytrek Tandem Hang Gliding